Bury Clarion CC kit is manufactured by Champion Systems. Here is a selection of some of our available kit.
We have various items available ranging from jerseys to bib shorts to caps. The full list is shown by visiting the Champion Systems shop as outlined below.
- You need to be a member of Bury Clarion CC.
- You need to log in here – http://custom.champ-sys.com/Login/en-GB/ using the following details (Login – BuryKit / Password – Bury2013) – from there you will be asked to create your own login ID (this will be the login you will use for your orders.)
- Browse the shop – all the info is there: sizing, product details, designs and options.
- Place your order, check out and pay.
- Orders will be held until the order deadline at which point I will check and submit to the supplier (usually around 4-6 weeks.)
If you’re unsure which size to buy, try measuring a cycling jersey that you already own that fits you well, and compare those measurements to the size chart. Lay the cycling jersey on a flat surface and use the guide to measure the cycling jersey. Note: All measurements are approximate and this applies to men’s race cut. More detailed sizing chart Champion System Sizing Chart
Q: There are so many options, which jerseys can I purchase, and which are the best for club rides and racing? A: You are free to purchase any available kit, even the bottom of the range jerseys are excellent quality. We would generally recommend purchasing the basic CS TECH jersey in club fit for social rides, and the CS RAZOR LITE jersey in pro fit for racing.
Q: How long will I have to wait until I receive my kit? A: The turnaround is usually circa 6 weeks after the kit order deadline passes.
Q: How do I collect my kit? A: We will organise a kit collection evening, typically from Nick Home, via our Facebook Group, usually on the Tuesday of the week after the order is received. If you can not make this, please contact Nick Halll to make other arrangements.
Q: How do I know I’m ordering the correct size? A: Please refer to the Sizing Guide above. If you are still unsure, please make a comment on our Facebook Group and you will likely find a friendly member willing to let you try his/hers to check you are ordering the correct size.
All items can be ordered and a wide range of custom kit is available including
Short sleeve jerseys £43.75
Long sleeved jerseys £53.75
Bib shorts £56.25
Wind tops £50
Thermal jackets £93.75
The club has a stock of Club jerseys which are available for under 18s to borrow when representing the club in races.
Some items of the new kit are available from stock. Please email Nick Hall for details.
Summer Gloves £18.75
Winter Gloves £26.25